(I needed it in hand so that I could gain admittance to the waiting area --and to the chair in which I would sleep.)
The ticket is for tomorrow morning. I figured I could always change it on the off-chance that maybe I needed to stay in town longer.
I love you folks with all my heart, but if I don't hear from anyone by late this afternoon, I'm just going to treat myself to a hotel room and stay in tonight. And then I'll leave tomorrow morning. No hard feelings.
...But I won't be back. Obviously there is some sticking point that I do not understand, some hitch that will not be fixed by any repeated trips to town.